Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Letter from a senior citizen (yeh, THAT letter :-)

I'm sure most folks have seen at least part one of the post below at some time in the past year. Saw it again today (along with the addition) at Polipundit and thought it worth spreading again...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
To All American Voters,
I am a senior citizen. During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely good and well paying job. I took numerous vacations and had several vacation homes. Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for the worse.
I lost my job. I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War. I lost my homes. I lost my health insurance.
As a matter of fact I lost virtually everything and became homeless. Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me. I will do anything that Senator Kerry wants to insure that a Democrat is back in the White House come next year. Bush has to go.
I just thought you would like to know how one senior citizen views the Bush Administration.
Thank you for taking time to read my letter.
Yours Truly,
Saddam Hussein
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Interestingly, someone did answer this poor man's e-letter:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Mr. Hussein,
We are saddened by your predicament. Rest assured under my administration you will be treated with sensitivity. Because you did not have any WMD, you will be released on bail awaiting your show trial. You will, after a few weeks of community service, be allowed to return home. You are an excellent candidate to be Iraq’s ambassador to the UN. Perhaps you will be able to form a coalition of fellow Arab states to help us lose our bad image in the Middle East. I regret the loss of your sons.
Sincerely,
John F. Kerry
|