Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Another lil experiment

This is another, different hosting service that's in alpha right now. I have NO idea what's gonna happen when I blog this mp3 file...

Powered by Castpost Hmmm... I think I like this better than the embedding process I had to go through with putfile.com, even though I had to come back and manually edit to add a title for the post. Those of y'all who are regulars will recognize this file as one I posted earlier. Had it handy. Arr copyrighted 2003 DWN--if you hunt down my post listing and find it below, I think I posted a link (somewhere) to the words. 19th century gospel tune. Actually, this was kinda fun to do. I was on a music e-list where someone requested a copy of the sheet music cos an older saint in their church had asked them to find/sing it for her. Found the sheet music (tune/lyrics) and thought, hmmm... I think I've heard some of the old folks around here mention this tune. Sure enough, I had. So, wrote out/recorded this lil thing for them (and for the person who'd requested the sheet music) and that's making a short story long. :-) A quick question: those of y'all using Internet Exploder (The World's Crappiest Browser, as the title bar in myversions read :-), tell me, please, does this load without problems for you or not? One comment I've recieved resulted in my experimental loading of Internet Exploder (the World's Crappiest Browser) to test it, and I had a very unsatisfactory experience with it. Just wanna know how it works/doesn't work for you.
|