Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Saturday, October 09, 2004

LOTR/2004 Election: Meet at The Prancing Pony

OK, I've mentioned (below) casting Bush and sKerry as characters in LOTR, and although typecasting like this would seem to be simple, I did have to search a bit to cast one of the players... Bush as Samwise Gamgee is a pretty solid fit in terms of character, although I doubt Sam ever earned his M.B.A. sKerry as Grimma Wormtongue is a lock: a minor character with undue negative influence on an entire people. Cheney was a little tougher, but only because he just doesn't fit the physical description of Gandalf. He can be as warm as Gandalf, and as folksy, but if I had a Balrog coming up fast on my six, I'd be glad to hand off to Cheney as Gandalf. The really tough one to cast, though, was Edwards... I mean, seriously, there was not one single character in the books I could come up with for a role for him, until... hmmm... Yep. It fits. Edwards as the inspiration for the name of the inn where the hobbits met Aragorn: The Prancing Pony.
|