Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Friday, April 15, 2005

Man, am I slow...

(They all shout in unison) "How slow are you?" [note the update at bottom] Well, Amanda posted this wonderful recipe last week for the 34th Carnival of the recipes and I'm just now planning on making it... after the National Day of mourning is over, of course. Take note, Amanda is "Aussie Wife" so she calls arugula "rocket" (a perfectly good alternative word for arugula Down Under). Just use "rocket" whenever you go to the store to ask for arugula so you can have the produce guy running in circles. :-) [UPDATE] Hey! I'm even "slower" than I thought! Either that or I have a rapidly advqancing case of "early (though it's becomeing less and less early *heh*) oldtimer's disease"... Amanda posted her wonderful recipe yesterday not last week! *Sheesh!* I'm so slow, I'm ahead of myself! *LOL* Need More Sleep ::heh::
|