Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Anti-Sylph

So ya wanna be a sylph?
 
Well, Bou says Sissy's assigning a word a week to use in blogs, kinda a bloggish Word Power thingy.  This week's is "sylph" and anyone who knows me knows it's not a word I'd characteristically use, so here, with profound, but insincere, apologies to Joyce Kilmer for semi-stealing his beat (though not so much his rhyme scheme):
 
The Anti-Sylph
 
I think that I shall never be
The slender, sylphid nymph you see
Bending e'er so gracefully
'Gainst the gentle breeze.

For I am rough and hard, though fat,
An' graceful just ain't where I'm at,
Cos no durn wind'll even blow my hat
With it's pernicious wheeze.
|