Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Drive by posting: Oh! the humanity of it all!

Evolution just ain't what it's cracked up to be...
 
Slithery Reptile last week and Adorable Rodent this week.  I am not pleased.  I do NOT want to be an Adorable Rodent! If anything, I want to be a Wascally Wabbit!  What is wrong with this Ecosystem?!?
 
*sigh*
 
[Updated: Well, I guess N.Z. Bear heard my plea.  I've slid back down the evolutionary ladder to Flappy Bird.  MUCH better than being an Adorable anything. When someone looks at me, if they see "adorable" instead of ROUS (gratuitous Princess Bride reference) or thinking "That's one mean rodent" (Gratuitous Monty Python "Search for the Holy Grail" reference) then I've failed in one of my life's goals.
 
 
[Updated yet again: the silly N.S. Bear ecosystem has bumped me back to the place where the script says "I'm a [sic] Adorable Rodent... " Blech. Labeling me "adorable" and then the error with the article... Well, those who know me will just have to think of me as "One mean R(OUS)," and go on their merry way.
 
Right.]
 
 
|