Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

No more Blogger Comments....

Haloscancommenting and trackback only.

Just got tired of the old "both and" thing. (Thanks, Rich, for spurring me to get off TDC and just do it.) Yeh, that means past Blogger comments aren't visible right now, but they aren't gone, and if I wanna I can put 'em back.

But I don't think I wanna. ;-) It also means I'll be checking comments only once or twice a day, so no quick replies via email as I have sporadically done. If you really need to get my attention, drop me an e- cos that's checked automatically umpteen times a day. Or call me at my Minneapolis phone number. Oh! You don't have that one? heh (Well, I do... :-)


|