Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A few of my favorite things

It's a comfort...

Well, I broke down and watched some Mass Media Podpeople reading some scripts they pretended were "news" today. Same old, same old: world going to hell in a handbasket.
It's rather comforting to know there are some things you can depend on...
Speaking of dependable, what can ya count on happening if ya sit down to dinner? Yeh, right: telemarketers. I know, I know: national and state "no call" lists, yada yada yada. They don't care. Mask it with "We're not trying to sell you anything; this is just a survey."
Riiiiigggghhht...
(Echoes of the Animaniacs: "Do ya wanna take a survey?")
I just tell 'em: "As soon as I recieve payment for my first hour up front, I'll take your survey." Then I quote them my normal hourly rate (which is very reasonable, given my locale and clientele, but it's a lot more than telemarketer sweat shops pay).
*CLICK*
Some things never change. Isn't that conforting?

|