Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I was just over at ...

...the Coltillion Interview and while the questions Basil asked and the answers the ladies gave were all almost equally interesting, this one tickled my fancy: "How do you handle writer’s block?" The ladies' answers were cool, but I prefer my method of dealing with writer's block over all others: I simply emulate James Joyce and start spewing unconnected, random words that have apparent connection without having any cohesive meaning. When something starts to stick to the screen, I know I've found some good $*** and start blogging. Often, I'm wrong of course, and it's not good $*** at all, but really bad $*** and ought to be a candidate for a "worst of the blogosphere" award. So? It still keeps the voices in my head mollified... ;-)
|