Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

How can you tell if yogurt is spoiled?/O.P.

Seriously. I found an old container of yogurt that had been shoved to the back of the fridge today. "Sell by" date was September 4, 05. Ate it. Couldn't taste anything different about it.

That's the problem with yogurt. It starts out as already spoiled milk, so it's apparently the same old or new...

At least it's easier to tell when an anti-war peacenik democrap "war hero" is spoiled. Yeh, right from the start. Apparently John Murtha may have pulled the same phony Purple Heart dodges that Jean Fraud sKerry did.

They oughta take it on a tour. "Looky here! I'm a war hero (as ref my neatly self-censored "records") and I'm against the war in Iraq!" from John "I'll release my records Real Soon Now" Kerry and "Looky here! I'm a war hero (as ref my Purple Hearts not even my congressman would try to help me get) and I'm against the war in Iraq!"

Since I'm still waiting to see the records Jean Fraud sKerry said he'd release nearly a year ago (for the very nth time), I'll not hold my breath waiting on Murtha to back up his claims that appear to be puffed up.

Still Jean Fraud sKerry remains the poster boy for political bullshit for the 21st century (where's the beef, John Boy?).

No More sKerry BS_button


Open Post. Link here and trackback.


Hollerin' "Uffda!" at Linkfest Haven and NIF.

Technorati : , , ,

|