Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Monday, December 27, 2004

Is this it?

Can this be a candidate for "Worst Christmas Song Ever"?
Yeh, I'm reproducing all the lyrics to the song, "SantaClaus Got Stuck in my Chimney" below. Who cares about copyright on something this horrible, anyway? Thankfully forgotten... until its mention at Powerline [curse you, Big Trunk!]. [heh]
SANTA CLAUS GOT STUCK IN MY CHIMNEY (William D. Hardy / Billy Moore Jr.) Ella Fitzgerald - 1960 Lisa Nicole Carson - 2000 Santa Claus got stuck in my chimney, Stuck in my chimney, stuck in the chimney Santa Claus got stuck in my chimney When he came last year There he was in middle of the chimney Roly-poly, fat and round There he was in middle of the chimney Not quite up and not quite down Santa please come back to my chimney Back to my chimney, back Santa please come back to my chimney You can come back here. Cause baby, made a brand new chimney Just for you this year! Santa, come on back!
Yeh, I'd like to be able to say that they just don't write lyrics that bad any more, but then I have a radio, so I know better...
|