Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Shred Before Flushing...

...Newsweak, that is
 
Cao's Blog has all the poop on how to dump Newsweak. Read it and rage on.
 
I've never been a subscriber to Newsweak. Once, nearly 40 years ago, I had a "student" subscription to Time ("The Weekly Fiction Magazine"), but that was for a class. If I did have a subscription to Newsweak, I would definitely shred it before flushing. heh
 
As it is... hmmm... I do get snailmail inviting me to "re-subscribe" to Newsweak (riiiiight--"resubscribe" when I've never had a subscription.  Desperate measures or just more typical disingenuity?).  I really ought to type up a form letter informing the marketers of my displeasure with Newsweak, print off copies to have on hand and send it (and nothing else) back in the subscription envelope... I'll have to look into that.  Seems I recall something about bar-coding on such envelopes for tracking purposes.  Have to see what I can do to retaliate if they misuse that.
 
Meanwhile, go on over to Cao's Blog and get going on the "Flush Newsweek" [sic] (heh) campaign.  Even if you're not a subscriber, there's a poll being taken to get feedback at one of the linkson how folks feel about Newsweak.
|