Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Friday, May 06, 2005

Skimming at a higher level

Not exactly soaring, but two posts led the way to 150 more hits than average
 
This isn't a particularly high-traffic blog, so I don't usually get all that pumped by a few extra visitors, but two posts led the way yesterday splitting 150 visits above my average visitor count. (150 "extra" pairs of eyes is a pretty significant jump for this blog.)
 
 
huh.
 
Not my trenchant observations on the state of society or my witty humor.  Just two rather simple ideas: an homage to coffee and an homage to Blogmotherhood™.
 
What does this tell me? There are some bandwqagons leaving the station, folks (yeh, mixed metaphor, but that's what metas are for, anyway, IMO): drink more coffee; send your Blogmom an eCard for Blogmothers Day™.  Just. Do. it. (Them, whatever.)
 
BTW, after an inquiry about recording an mp3 of "O Blessed Holy Caffeine Tree" I'm now posting this "license" for its use:
 
1.) Sing it anywhere and any time you darn well please, no performance fees in any venue that's not for pay.  Ask about licensing for paid venues.  *VBG* :-)
2.) Any recordings you do not sell, same deal, with these additional provisos:
a.) I get a copy.  Post it somewhere and send me the link
b.) You link back to the manuscript at O Blessed Holy Caffeine Tree
c.) Post your comments on the hymn and if possible trackback to me.
d.) You include my copyright info in any posting of a recording
3.) Any numbers of copies you want to make of the printed music, feel free as long as you
a.) do not sell them and
b.) include my copyright info and
c.) let me know you printed copies
I've heard this sung a cappella and it's the way I "hear" it in my head.  If you want to make an instrumental/vocal arrangement, please feel free, but please adhere to the above when you do.
|