Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Soliciting your views.

I am so livid, I am approaching the foaming-at-the-mouth stage...

...concerning the slanderous, vile, contemptible things Dick Durban has been quoted as saying just this week about the treatment of the "detainees" at Camp X-ray in Guantanamo. He now calls it a "misunderstanding." Yeh, right. "Misunderstanding" my patootie. I'd like to know how he thinks he can get away with that. Slime. I don't "misunderstand" his comparison of Gitmo to the physical torture and murder of millions of people in the Soviet gulags. it was quite clear: he equated the two. I don't "misunderstand" his comparison of Gitmo to the Nazi torture and murder of millions of "undesireables" during World War II: he equated the two.

Cutting it off right there. I already edited the statement above, removing things that should be said about such a worm as Durbin but... dele again.

I am very glad I'm not in the same room as this (another dele). I won't allow myself to be anywhere near this person or his ilk. Just don't want my family to have to deal with the results...

More deles...

Let me just ask you: what is a just and effective manner of dealing with Durbin and his ilk? OK, now, what's a just and effective and legal manner of dealing with this person and his ilk? (Need to keep it legal, folks. Dr. Tarr and Mr. Fether can NOT be invited tio attend to them... *sigh* unfortunately... Keep it legal, OK?)

Well, at least someone sees humor in this. Here's some metaphorical pie in the face for Turbin Durbin:


|