Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Saturday, September 17, 2005

The grass ain't really blue, but it's close

Well, it may seem a lil clunky, may be less than wholly reliable and may just be around for a short while, like so many of these things seem to be, when I saw but Putfile mentioned at Dr. Phat Tony’s, I knew it fit my three criteria for a website/software I needed to check out:

  • It promises to do something I need to do, want to do or at least have some sort of peripheral interest in doing (pretty broad, eh? ;-)

  • It is easily accessible/usable, no matter which of my computers I access it from

  • It fits with my “I’ll pay whatever I have to for what I need, but everything else better be as darned near free as can be” criterion.

So, signed up. Made an mp3 from a wav file I’d recorded and uploaded that.  Oops.  Upload failed the first time.  Server error.  Tried again.  Says it worked.  Let’s see how the code that’s supposed to load it works.

Click here to listen to "Lifes-Railway-to-Heaven"
BTW, this is an example of the kind of music that can easily be found in America’s Third World County™.  I just took an old 19th Century gospel tune that some of the old folks around here like a lot and kinda Bluegrassed it up a lil.  It’s kinda repetitive.  If I have the time someday, I’ll spend time polishing it, adding a tad more variation, etc.

Recorded with Roland Soundcanvas (SC-1).
|