Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Time Out

A little forced quiet on this lil loudmouthed blog, until my ISP figures out why a scant 1/4" of rain can take down 576 customers' connections. Back on backup dialup, and I just can't live like that. (Hugh: I feel your pain. :-) IF my ISP can find where a squirrel ran across their lines and opened the spigot on my information pipe, causing severe leakages (don't worry about understanding that: it's highly technical jargon--heh), then I'll be back. Until then, enjoy the silence. Or not. (Like, I can tell you what to do? Fav response to the jejune "Have a nice day"--"You're not the boss of me." :-) Quick Update: just looked at the "576" number again... given where my ISP (the local cable company) markets its product, that would be... just about their entire customer base in America's Third World County. Ought to make it easier to track down the problem, eh? I'm sure they will, eventually. *sigh*
|