Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Trying out Wordpress

OK, so operating on my Tightwad Modus Operandus, I'm giving Wordpress a shot at the relatively new Wordpress.com freebie site. It's not bad, but the freebie site so far doesn't let me upload my own template, has a very, very cumbersome means of adding links (hence no real blogroll as yet), doesn't let me directly edit my template, has the same 9or similar) clunky text/quasi, sorta, half-assed WYSIWYG editor as another Wordpress site I've been given guest posting priviledges on (almost identical to the Typepad web interface--*blech*), and I don't have a plugin or separate app for posting to the site that'll be better, as far as I know. It's workable, and the new importer feature did seem to import all my TWC blogposts and Blogger comments (though it couldn't import something like 1,600+ haloscan comments and even more tbs). Ahh, how much work could it be to export alla those from Haloscan, upload 'em to a separate page in the Wordpress blog and then link alla those comments/trackbacks back to their respective posts? Not much at all at all, huh? *heh* Not gonna do it. Nuh-uh. Oh. Well. It's HERE for whenever Blogger locks me outa posting again. Yeh, yeh, I know I'm muddying the water having another blog with the same name. So? Confusion to all! ;-)
|