Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Calling All Caffeine Heads!

 
Now you can stop stealing the art off her blog.  :-)
 
And if you're into tea as well, she has another post on top of the linked one you might wanna share with a child or some other tea lover with a quirky sense of fun: Teddy Bear Tea.
 
(Now for another cuppa joe for myself... I need the 3 IQ point boost, right now. heh)
 
Addendum: One of the sites Christine linked has a few coffee contests to enter.  Give em a whirl over at Coffee Sage. And from that site, this gem from The Unknown Psalmist:
 
Caffeine is my shepherd; I shall not doze. It maketh me to wake in green pastures. It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses. It restoreth my buzz. It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction, I will fear no Equal™, For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me. Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez. Thou annointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over. Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the House of [Coffee] for ever.
 
Amen
 
(Another cuppa joe?  Why, thank you.  Don't mind if I do.)
|