Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Friday, October 21, 2005

Apra il partito di "Trackback"

Feelin' a little Italian, today, but please don't tell on me, 'K?

Blogger doesn’t “do” open trackbacks. In fact, without such as Haloscan, blogger doesn’t do trackbacking at all.  Basil has done a yeoman’s work explaining a kludge that allows a sorta open trackback post on Blogger, but I’m not going there Too much like work for my taste (I do this to amuse the voices in my head, not as work. Heh).

That said, this is an “Open Trackback” post, anyway. Nah, it’ll not an automatic open trackbacking kinda thing. But it’ll be real. Here’s how it’ll work:

  1. Select one of your posts from this week that you want to have the extra attention both of my regular readers (heh) are capable of lavishing on links they notice here.

  2. Put a link to my blog (this post or any other) somewhere on that post, then post a trackback to this post.

  3. I’ll check back here periodically and re-edit this post to pull your trackback onto my front page, so your link will be there for both of my regular readers and for link-hunting scripts to find (for technoratti or TTLB Ecosystem to find, for example).

Oh, and I ALWAYS visit blogs that trackback to me. Well, unless I miss their trackback. I’m only human, despite what my Wonder Woman says.

Other blogs doing open trackbacks:

Cao’s Blog
Outside the Beltway
Mudville
MacStansbury.org
Citizen Smash at the Indepundit
The Political Teen
Jo’s Cafe Thursday Specials
Bacon Break Open Post(Note: TMH seems to have a temporary problem loading this page, so just check back) bRight and Early Oh, yeh: gonna also try Blogger's "Backlinks" thang to see if it'll be any help here at all, at all. TMH's Bacon Bits tracksback with: Advice, Consent, and Political Hay Excerpt: Should the Senate reject presidental nominees to high court for simply any reason at all? Or, does the “Advice and Consent” clause imply that there must be specific and serious reasons? Don Surber tracksback with: Iraqi Semper Liberi Excerpt: News Busters says the media ignores the good news in Iraq. Not me. Here is today's column in the Saturday Gazette-Mail... Diane, of the eponymous Diane's Stuff tracksback with: Blogging Blind Excerpt: How in the world does someone who is blind operate a computer, and do blind people blog? heh. Missed one late yesterday. MacStansbury trackedback with OPEN TRACKBACKS
|