Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Monday, November 21, 2005

Kender Hates Me, Too Now Kender looooooves me. (see comments :-)

So what should I think? I post every week about the Anti-Civilization Libertine Union and do all I can in support of Stop the ACLU. But when I host an open trackback post, who does Kender put on his list of Open Trackback Parties at the Stop the ACLU site?

Everybody but me.

Kender hates me. I guess that put me on the side of the angels.

heh

;-)

(One of the voices in my head that blogs at a site that uncovers deep, dark conspiracies clued me in on this one... )

OK, Kender, Jay, cut it out, already! I haven't had so many comments so fast in a looooong time. Leave some electrons for the WinXP fishies. (Kender: Gee, guess some guys can't see tongue-in-cheeck when they're on cold meds... ;-) Jay: not your fault. I always blame Kender. Just cos Kender likes it. *LOL*)

|