Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Friday, December 16, 2005

I wish...

Over at Bou's, and she says, "If you're reading this, you're tagged"...

Man. I already did one blogosphere meme pool game this week!

But, dutiful reader that I am... here 'tis. List three things you wish in this format:

1. Finish the sentence: "I wish I ..." - - Basically, pretend you had up to three wishes to change something about you. A restriction is that [you] cannot wish to change someone else. For example, you can say; "I wish I weighed 30 pounds less." But this wish is not for this meme; "I wish my spouse weighed 30 pounds less."

2. If you are reading this, you are "tagged" with this meme.

OK, here goes:

1.) I wish I were a patient person. *tap, tap, tap, tap* NOW, already! C'mon! *sheesh* I'm not gonna wait all day. Get with it!

2.) I wish I didn't care if the Mets were in the Series next year. Not that I'm so fond of the Mets, you know, but well, it'd be a sign of the approaching Appocalypse or something. (Even cooler would be if the Met were in the Series. "Did you see that? Did you see that?!? The soprano belted that ball right outa the park with her high "C"!") Hey! Wish came true already! Yay!!! I don't care if the Mets (or even the Met) is in the Series next year! Wow! This stuff really works!

3.) I wish I didn't feel obligated to play these silly games. ZOWEE!!! Another wish come true! Now I can just play 'em cos I want to (cos bloggers who take themselves too seriously to play games are fulla B.S.)

But I'm still waiting on the patience thing. Nah, I'm not. Better things to do than wait around on something like that.

You read this? you're tagged. but I won't know about it unless you track back to this post or leave a comment with a link to your "I wish I... " post, so get with it.

[BTW, see that big blank space over in my left sidebar? It's where the Ipso Facto Comic blog goes. Typepad is "down" and displaying only archives from a week to ten days ago for Typepad accounts, so... just wait. It'll be back.]

|