Ipso Facto Comic

Zero Income Tax and Zero Payroll Tax

Opera: simply the best internet experience

Download Opera

Just Google It

victory

porkbustersNo More Jean Fraud sKerry Bullshit

Open Trackback Alliance

Get the code for this blogroll


Add to My Yahoo!


Free John Kerry's SF-180 Blogroll

twalogo

The Community for Life, Liberty, Property

Guard the Borders

My Photo
Name:
Location: America's Third World County™, http://thirdworldcounty.us, United States

http://www.thirdworldcounty.us/?page_id=1723

Email Me

If you're using Internet Exploder to view this blog, tough. Get a real browser. :-)

Ignore the Blogspot "profile"—here's the real scoop

What's this blog about, anyway?

Comment-Trackback Policy

Stop the ACLU Blogburst Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

Anti-PC League

Thursday, March 10, 2005

I Hate Intuit

Nah, hate's too mild a word... I hate doing my taxes. I also hate paying someone else to do them (a function of my Tightwad Philosphy of Life™). My compromise, for the last 12 years, has been to use relatively inexpensive computer software to make a compromise between these two in-tension feelings. When Parsons sold out to Intuit, it wasn't too bad. I could still import my Parsons material from th previous year into Turbotax. Even when Intuit decided one year to install some really malicious spyware (crippled, totally crippled my CD burner on the machine I had Turbotax on. had to scrub the machine and re-install Windows to get my full-functionality back on the burner), I managed to grit my teeth and bear it, because at least doing my taxes was pretty darned easy. but this year... Familiar with Kim du Toit's "RCOB" (red curtain of blood) expression? THIS year, Turbotax found and imported by previous year's Turbotax file all right. And recognized absolutely NO usable data! Scrub that. Try a backup file (of which I had four, on different hard drives and CDs). Same thing. RCOB. Oh. You have NO IDEA how enraged I am with Intuit. No. Earthy. Idea. Were I still in my 2003 clinically obese body, I probably would have stroked out... seriously. You have no idea how much I now HATE Intuit. With. A. Passion. One that I dare not give vent to, because I HAVE TO DO MY STINKING TAXES!!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............
|